Wednesday, June 5, 2013

New Hair Cut!

Well. I pulled the trigger today and got my hairs all cut. And some color. Here's the first photo I have ever taken on this new iPad I won at the work thing in Phoenix.

I'm SO glad to have gotten a new 'do. I was really feeling like I was putting my lengthy hair in a ponytail every day and I felt, like when I looked around a room, I was the only grown up without a hairdo. 

Spent the day in Ann Arbor for work today - love that town. 

Getting ready to change my clothes and head out to water my new day lillies before Elle heads for bed.   We had Qdoba for dinner - a treat, but I am feeling as though we eat out CONSTANTLY. Really need to try harder to make food at home. 

Week 5, Day 5 in the books - not feeling fatigue per se. Keep wondering when the symptoms will rear their ugly heads. The absolute tiredness; lethargy; sore boobs; bloating. On the whole, have had these a LITTLE, but not a lot. I was thinking earlier today that maybe it's because I'm already so tired (in general parenting terms) that I don't notice it. I mean, when I was pregnant with Elle, I had no other demands on my time. So - maybe that is part of it? 

Ok, until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment