Sunday, June 2, 2013

Cop Out or Actually a Symptom?

All of a sudden, yesterday I was tired.

I don't know if it's because I peed on a stick and know that I'm pregnant or because I'm actually having that fatigue as a symptom. I just don't know. I'm trying to not use the cop out excuse in my mind 'well, I'm growing a human' - but, yesterday I took a 3+ hour nap with Elle in the middle of the day and today I feel incredibly lazy.

I think the weather is a contributing factor too, as it's kind of overcast and rainy today as well.

We went out for breakfast this morning to our go-to spot because it's typically SUPER fast and they get you right in and out, which is the perfect, toddler-friendly restaurant.

Only, this morning it was NOT fast and all the regular servers were nowhere to be found. And it was not a great experience. Elle hung in there, but Jon and I were less than impressed. I suppose there are even fewer days out in our future with a toddler and an infant in tow, huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment